30 Day Shred?

Options
Can someone please tell me what results they had with the 30 day shred as im thinking of ordering it but unsure if it will help?
It sounds good as i work long hours and never get enough time to exercise as much as i would like to.

Replies

• mssygayle
    mssygayle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    its hard but worth it im on day 2 and u can get it a t walmart for 9.97
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I've heard that it's awesome!! Going to pick it up this week too!!
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm just about finished. I have lost 8 pounds so far and about 2 inches from my waist, and another 2 from my hips. I say definitely worth it.
  • aggiesarah02
    Options
    How do you record your exercise for that? Just with cardio? Or by min. with weights and cardio?
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 its awesome, lost about a pound a day with it and can feel the muscles working. :) x
  • naomirog
    naomirog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey..i only bought it last week on amazon.co.uk... have done it four times and absolutely love it! Have tried all the others (mainly by British celebs!) but the lady on this one (who admittedly i'd not heard of!) and she's reeeeally good! I didn't think i'd feel that tired after 20mins but i am absolutley knackered (im on level 2) and sweating really bad so i guess i must be doing something right?!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Search the forums for the gal who posted the 30 day shred success story. She looks AMAZING after doing it for 30 days. I'm going to pick it up today! She inspired me!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start level 3. I haven't done it every single day but average about 4x a week. I have lost 10 pounds and a couple inches off my stomach, arms and hips. I am also doing C25K and eating pretty good.

It is 100% worth it. :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today is day 9 level 3 for me!! ive lost about 6lbs since starting..didnt take measurements but by the pics ive been taking i believe ive lost alot of inches..and my"pooch" from my lovely 3 children is GONE:) Log as cardio circuit training 20mins.