Impulse/Desperation shopping

Options
I've a ball to go to on 7th October. I didn't go last year as I couldn't find a dress, got depressed and probably ended up munching my way through a box of chocolates.

So what t I did today was really mad - I ordered a dress online....without a fitting. I think the waist measurement is going to be tight but I've nearly a month and fitting into This ( http://www.joliedress.com/110810780) it is going to be my motivation.

Fingers Crossed!

Replies

• keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow! That dress is stunning! I'd print out a color picture, put it on the fridge and pantry and let it inspire me to stay on track. I hope you'll share pictures of yourself wearing it when the big day arrives.
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    @keenercam That's a rocking idea. Thanks.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    wow!!! the dress is gorgeous... i love that colour!!!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I think it's gorgeous!!!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Stunning dress, i think wanting to wear that would give me motivation as well. Good luck
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hehe, I have found this to be a habit exclusive to women... buying clothing that does not fit in hopes that one day it will, and will at an exact time in the future :) I do wish you luck tho!!! <3
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    That's a beautiful dress. You will look stunning! Keep the vision in your head everyday.
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    @rluca I never do it but it was sooo purty.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Sooo pretty!
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    @Libby, I guess I kinda fibbed too, I sometimes "borrow" friend's clothes, knowing that they won't fit just yet, just in case I might fit into them in the near future :D