hi, I am stuck at 154lb ....

Options
Hi, I have been going it alone for 3 months and have lost 14lb, but am now stuck at 154lb. Hoping that by joining I can get some more off!!

Replies

• noface
    Options
    im at this weight too lol !
    good luck :)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far.....and good luck! This site has been really helpful for me, and tons of other people!
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, hope it will help you move from 154...you can add me as a friend if you wish.

Good luck getting to your goal!
  • anastasiaBH
    anastasiaBH Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of posts here about plateaus, and what's worked for people to get "un-stuck". I plateaued for a long while, too, and just recently, I think the scale is starting to move again.... maybe.... :smile:
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ok, yeah ! woohoo congrats so far.. i am too at 153/154 for alittle over a month now, i started recently adding weight training in hopes to break out of this rut i am in. :)
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Agreeing with anastasiaBH, I was stuck around this weight myself, but staying true to the food diary helped me kick through.
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You might need to change things up a bit, find a new thing to do with your exercise routine, that should jump start things a bit!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you :smile:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also stuck around 152.
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    154 must be a bad number!! I was stuck at 154 for over a month!! Down to 152 now but I know 154 way to well! Feel free to add me and good luck!!!
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Me to. I have been running for 2 1/2 years and have lost 20 pounds and decided that I need to buckle down and get serious. I can't move from 154 either and I have been using this App/web site since Friday and I love it. It just amazes me how many calories I am really eating.
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ack! What is with this number?

I'm at 155, last official weigh in, but I am hovering around 157 today. I have a weakness for chips and salsa, I admit it.

I'd be happy to get some new friends to motivate and keep myself motivated.
    I log daily and my diary is open. I'm still fairly new to MFP so I am still learning what works for my body.
    I woke up this morning frustrated and totally wanted to give up, but I know that two weeks is NOT enough to change my body completely!!

I work out six days a week and focus on eating back most of my exercise calories. I log everything, even when it's embarrassing because I totally wolfed down a plate of chicken strips and French fries at 11pm one night! :). I figure if I'm not honest, then I won't understand when my scale won't budge.