My FIRST Monday ` NSV ` :-D

Options
Hello everyone :smile:

Firstly HAPPY MONDAY! It`s my FIRST MONDAY POST !! It`s a new week so let`s all have a good one and get those lbs off :wink:

Well I have been here for 7weeks now and I got on the scales today. I was rather disheartened to see only 0.4lb off considering I have been working my *kitten* off when I have been ok AND I eat quite well APART from when I have a seizure then my taste buds go out of sync for awhile and I eat most things in site! :mad:

ANYWAY I decided yesterday to note down a few things to do today -

1) Take Measurements!
2) Bust my *kitten* on Cardio and focus on the main parts where I need to tone!
3) 60 mins DAILY for a month!

Soooo today I have taken my measurements, * Rather Impressed * I have busted my *kitten* and burnt over 430 calories and it`s another 29 days to go! I AM LOSING INCHES - !! I WILL HAVE THE BODY OF A GODDESS SOON :laugh:

Have a fantastic week everyone.
Exercise well. Eat Well and think of yourself at a special event. * Like I am at my beautiful Nans Birthday *

We can do it! :heart:

Sarah :smile:

Replies

• fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AWESOME. Congrats!
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good luck! And just a note of caution, when I was working out really hard I stopped losing. Make sure you don't overwork your body, it needs recovery time, so you might want to adjust your goal to 60 minutes/6 days a week or something.

But I totally agree about the measurement!

Again, good luck!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Thankyou for the advice :smile:
    I will have a day of rest - Sunday to catch up with my television I miss during the week :happy:
    :flowerforyou:
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    YAY!! I lost 1.6 according to the scale on this beautiful Monday morning. So I know what a great feeling it is to have a Monday morning victory!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Well done!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!