Any UK Diet Chef dieters about :D

Options
Hey all,

Currently on Diet Chef as a last resort trying to lose some of my bulk before I hit the BIG 40 next March :laugh: !! Have been a yo yo dieter for many years, but feel I must lose some weight before I find it even harder because of my age etc. Finding the food fine on Diet Chef but it is in between meals that I find myself STILL wanting to snack :mad: Any support greatly welcomed on my 15 week kick start journey (from hell :laugh:)!! Thanks for listening.

Sharon x

10679162.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• annie3372
    Options
    Hiya, Im 40 in march too and would like to feel & look good then too! add me, I need as much encouragement as I can get!!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have been on diet chef for a week and lost 5lb. I know what you mean about snacking but you can eat as much salad and fruit and veg as you like between meals. I have been eating tonnes of apples and taking an extra salad to work to have with my soup, then having a salad for pudding when i get in so that I don't feel hungry when i go to bed and get the temptation to snack.

Also I have been pilling the veg on with the evening meals (mainly broccoli to be honest) and that appears to be filling me up. I have a slice of dry bread with my soup at lunch time but avoid all other carbs, no rice no potatoes and only the pasta that comes in the meals.

Please feel free to add me as i am in a similar situation as yourself and would appreciate as much help as i can get
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i plan to loose all or most by my 40th bday!(may 3rd 2012)! not long errrr.... :noway:
    hi and add me if you like or dislike for that matter i'm very active on here and always on :)
  • faemelusine
    faemelusine Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day1 of Diet chef today.
    Already I can see I'll be eating so much better than I normally do and loving the Parsnip soup :)

Good luck everyone.
  • tinytotnot
    tinytotnot Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just received my first 'diet chef' hamper, looking forward to seeing if it is my miracle aid in my weight loss journey. Planning to keep a diary on my blog, so here goes!
  • shazzy32
    shazzy32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all

First of all, for all you ladies who offered yourselves up for an add, I am using the app on my phone and have had no noticiation of your replies, many apologies :mad:

I will add you now (in the hope that you accept :flowerforyou: ) - btw how are you all getting on with your respective weight loss journesy?? :smile:

10679162.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tjp74
    tjp74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    Ive had my first diet chef hamper delivered this weekend and am looking forward ( fingers crossed!) to starting properly tomorrow.All in all hoping to lose 10lbs before christmas and 30lbs in total.
    I've been using myfitnesspal app for a week but never knew there was a whole website too... duh!!!

How are you all finding it so far?