If every day were like today you wouldn't lose a pound!

Options
Um. So on the My Home page it says: If every day were like today you'd weigh 216 in 5 weeks when I click the complete today's entry button. I've aten the exact amount of calories the site has assigned me for a projected weight loss of 2 lbs a week. so why exactly does it say this amount of calories will maintain my current weight?

Haha. It's such a small issue but I'm confused by this little glitch... if it is a glitch?

EDITED:

HOLY CRAP

I JUST REALIZED I WEIGH 226 not 216!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED

Does eating right make one better at math???? Cause, seriously, I need help there.

Replies

• nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Um. So on the My Home page it says: If every day were like today you'd weigh 216 in 5 weeks when I click the complete today's entry button. I've aten the exact amount of calories the site has assigned me for a projected weight loss of 2 lbs a week. so why exactly does it say this amount of calories will maintain my current weight?

Haha. It's such a small issue but I'm confused by this little glitch... if it is a glitch?

EDITED:

HOLY CRAP

I JUST REALIZED I WEIGH 226 not 216!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED

Does eating right make one better at math???? Cause, seriously, I need help there.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :drinker:
  • nickybr38
    Options
    :blushing:
    I should just delete this post but maybe someone will get a laugh or two out of it. Hehehe.
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    made me giggle..:laugh:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    totally off topic....my ticker won't show....grrrrrrrrrr
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    If eating made people better at math I'd be a math professor by now! Right there with ya!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you were having a blonde moment. :laugh:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • nickybr38
    Options
    fitchick, which code are you using? Anyway, click get the code for your ticker, then copy and paste the BBCode not the HTML code into your signature. That should fix it!

OH BOY, and what a blonde moment I was having. HAHAHAHA. I'm still giggling over it now.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

It seems to me that this was a memory problem rather than a math problem, and yes, eating right can improve one's memory.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's so funny. Have you been hanging around me? :laugh: :laugh: