Apex Caffeine Free Fat Burn

Options
Has anyone tried Apex Caffeine Free Fat Burn? I have never taken a fat burning supplement, but I am considering this one since it has no caffeine and claims not to cause jittery feeling. If you have taken this or other fat burning supplements, what was/is your experience/recommendation?

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Apex Caffeine Free Fat Burn? I have never taken a fat burning supplement, but I am considering this one since it has no caffeine and claims not to cause jittery feeling. If you have taken this or other fat burning supplements, what was/is your experience/recommendation?

just looked it up, the prop blend seems woefully underdosed to do anything and contains 2 herbal diuretics.

the most important thing is to have your diet in check for fat loss. there are only really a few effective fat burners out there and all carry certain risks
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    ^^agreed. fat burners in general are very risky.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,522 Member
    Options
    I worked for 24 hour Fitness and was required to "push" supplements even though I didn't believe in the product. This is also part of the reason I left them.
    It's crap. IMO, most of Apex products are low standard.
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I made the right choice to stay away from them before! Thanks for the input!