50 Million Challenge

Options
Is anyone registered for this? I signed up an am excited to have meal plans spelt out for me.

However, (and I could be wrong) it seems like a LOT of food to be eating in one day!

Any thoughts?

Replies

• candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Is anyone registered for this? I signed up an am excited to have meal plans spelt out for me.

However, (and I could be wrong) it seems like a LOT of food to be eating in one day!

Any thoughts?
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    It's like 1500 cals w/o the snacks. I couldn't follow it because I hate all beans and I don't like bread. My mom did it for 30 days. She said it was expensive and just too much to eat for her. I think the point is eating small meals to keep you satisfied and to keep your metabolism up. I think it is more geared to vegetarians. I'm a meatatarian myself:laugh:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    i have never heard of it but i am interested in what it is..can you explain??
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I signed up and got the starter kit from my State Farm representative, but I haven't done much with it yet...I gave the pedometer away because it was no where near accurate (though it was pretty cool since it was free)...where are the meal plans? Are they online or on the disk or booklet that came with the starter kit? Might be worth taking another look at...thanks for reminding me that I signed up for this! lol
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

It's the 50 million plan challenge...and I think you just go to 50millionpoundchallenge.com to register (if that doesn't work just Google 50 million pound challenge)...you can register and then search for a local State Farm agent, pick up the starter kit...comes with a DVD, booklet, and pedometer...and then start shedding some pounds!
  • candycaneps
    Options
    I don't know that I will follow it exactly to the T (especially since my goal calories are less then that) It has 4 main meals. I think it is helpful and informational for me because I never know WHAT to eat. I don't know what's healthy or how much I need.

My main problem is that I under eat almost everyday because I am afraid of overeating. I am hoping my using a lot of the meals on the meal plan I will be eating healthy meals.
  • candycaneps
    Options

It is the 50 million challenge, by Dr. Ian Smith from celebrity fit club. I didn't get the free kit from State Farm but if you just go and register it is 100% free and it provides you a 30 day meal plan. I like it because I have a hard time making meals.
  • candycaneps
    Options

It's the 50 million plan challenge...and I think you just go to 50millionpoundchallenge.com to register (if that doesn't work just Google 50 million pound challenge)...you can register and then search for a local State Farm agent, pick up the starter kit...comes with a DVD, booklet, and pedometer...and then start shedding some pounds!

It is on the website when you register. You can print the meal plans and shopping lists.
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    cool, thanks!!!! i think im gonna check it out!!:drinker: good luck