Slipped and Fallen

Options
Oh....it's my own fault...I have gotten away from tracking everything and exercising. I thought I may be able to maintain on my own. How wrong I was. I have gained back 6lbs. I am starting over again as of today. I still have 20 lbs plus the additional 6 I want to lose. Here's to new beginnings!! Wish me luck!! A few motivational friends would be helpful also if anyone is looking for a buddy for themselves also :)

Replies

• trenley
    trenley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    44 lbs lost is amazing. Don't be TOO hard on yourself, but just enough to get you back on track. You're doing great!
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Whoopsie, never mind, lesson learned. Get back on track and you'll be fine! At least you explained it as 'slipping' rather than failing. Shows that your going to get back up and go again :) x
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - you have done an amazing job losing 44 lbs. You CAN do this, I promise!!! Just know that we are here for you. Oh, FYI: I know I won't be able to maintain on my own either. I am very close to goal, and still planning on using MFP to maintain otherwise I will start gaining again.