Vertically challenged slow loser here!

Options
Hi everybody! I'm new to MFP and I'm so happy I found it as a recommended app on my new phone! I used to use an Excel spreadsheet to track all my stuff, can you imagine? Wow, this place is really great, so super easy and I'm loving it!

I'm 5'0" tall, 42 years old and for the last 8 years have had an extremely slow metabolism. I've got quite a bit to lose and a tough road ahead, so I'm lacing up my walking shoes and getting on with it!

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You can do it, trust me. I am 5'3" and have lost 53 lbs. Remember, this is a process, and it takes time. Slow and steady wins the race!!!!:smile:
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulation for getting started! You can do it!!!! Feel free to add me
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 40 yrs. old, and have dropped 10 lbs in one month. You can do it. :)
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    You can do it, trust me. I am 5'3" and have lost 53 lbs. Remember, this is a process, and it takes time. Slow and steady wins the race!!!!:smile:

You are my twin!! There is a thread on here of people with the same SW and GW and height....it recommends finding your twin to give each other support!!

I started 2 weeks ago and I have lost about 6lbs...goal was 20 by Nov 30th, I think I can make it!!:wink: