Turbo Fire

Options
Has anyone tried Turbo Fire? If so, how do you like it? Have you had success? I ordered it and can't wait for it to come, but am curious what results others have had. Thansk!

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Love, love, loved it. If you follow the nutrition guilde / or eat properly you will be very happy when it's over.
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    yes! I'm a Turbo Fire addict. I'm in week 6 of my 2nd round of TF. I finished 20 wks of it at late summer. I love it! I've lost 70 lbs since Feb. 14, 2011. I started my first round of TF on Feb 16. But I've stuck with good nutrition too. Limiting my carb intake and up'ing my protein. I try to avoid rice, potatoes and pasta. and cheese. Those are high calorie carbs that really pack on the lbs for me. I still enjoy some protein cereals, light wheat bread and wheat tortilla and black beans.

You'll love it! It is fast paced so that can be daunting and surprising at first. But you'll get used to it in no time. seriously, just stick with it. You get the choreography down. The first week is hard to get used to. But that's how it is for all workouts. You'll grow to love it and look forward to it. I love the variety in the workouts. I love waking up and not knowing which workout I'm doing today. Love looking at the calendar to see what's new today. And it's challenging for a beginner or for an experienced TFer. You can make it an intense as you want.