I'm miserable

Options
I did so good today. I guess I waited too long in between snack and dinner because my sugar starts dropping. So I just start stuffing my face. At the end of my binge I have went over 450 calories. I feel awful!!! My stomach is so sore. I am so ashamed to admit that.:embarassed:
what a way to end the day.

So bummed.:sad:

Replies

• logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    I did so good today. I guess I waited too long in between snack and dinner because my sugar starts dropping. So I just start stuffing my face. At the end of my binge I have went over 450 calories. I feel awful!!! My stomach is so sore. I am so ashamed to admit that.:embarassed:
    what a way to end the day.

So bummed.:sad:
  • jillb2727
    Options
    tomorrow's a new day! It happens to all of us from time to time....don't sweat it or you'll just feel worse!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    Dont worry about it too much! it happens to everyone (and a lot more than we want to admit!) just start again tomorrow! you can do it!:happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've done it too... I know how you feel.

What about a little evening exercise to boost your spirits and burn some calories? Some times everything looks and feels better after a walk around the block.

Hang in there....You are still the same wonderful you and tomorrow is another day.

:flowerforyou:
    Heather
  • famousjenny
    famousjenny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yes, i've been there too. you think the day is going so well and then wham! you mess it up. but just start with a clean slate tomorrow. don't get discouraged! :)
    j:flowerforyou:
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    Great advice- Heather! i often will do that- a quick sweat makes me feel like the day wasnt a total loss!
  • jeffrey71
    jeffrey71 Posts: 432
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! It's over! Tomorrow is the next challenge. When I first started my weight loss journey I had the same issue but it was daily. When I feel like a binge or just want to eat I have an apple. It is filling and 99% of the time it takes the edge off just fine, or like the others I just get up and work out more. You hang in there! You can do it!
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It'll be ok. Tomorrow is a new day! Trust me I've done it too.
    Today's a good example. A coworker brought in pastries, and of course I couldn't stop myself at just one. :grumble:
    Take one day at a time!!! :flowerforyou:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yep. If it makes anyone feel better, I went over by about 1100 today. And I haven't even gotten my workout in yet! EEK!

But I'm just going to stop eating for the day and not beat myself up over it. The end.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Yep. If it makes anyone feel better, I went over by about 1100 today. And I haven't even gotten my workout in yet! EEK!

But I'm just going to stop eating for the day and not beat myself up over it. The end.

good job! no beating up your best friend. :smooched:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i once went over 2000 before. gotta loooove dominos pizza. yummmm
  • yellow_pepper
    Options

*Pondering the mysterious bruises on my thighs - kidding.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options

*Pondering the mysterious bruises on my thighs - kidding.

skiing = bruises. :wink:
  • yellow_pepper
    Options
    Hell yeah!