30 day shred starting 08/22/11 - 4th Monday Check In

Options
Well, unfortunately this week hasn't been as good. I haven't worked out since Wednesday due to my 6 month old son being sick and COMPLETELY off schedule. My starting weight was 242, my current weight is 234! I'll update later with my measurements! Hope everyone else has done better!

Replies

• EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Check in!

Weight: 183.0 pounds
    Waist: 38.2 inches

I expect weight loss to be a little slower now since I've changed my goals and reduced the loss per week I'm trying to achieve.

Let's see......NSV?......
    Wife commented that I'm becoming skin and bones. She knows that is not really the case. When we met about 11 years ago I weighed about 200. Hopefully she become more motivated! So she's never seen me under 200. Can't remember if I mentioned this las Monday, but I had to have a link removed from my watch band. I'm down another notch on my work belt. I founds some old 36" waist jeans that I decided to try on and they actually fit a little loose! I've been in size 38 for years and just before starting MFP 76 days ago I thought I was going to have to buy 40's.

We are almost there ladies! Keep at it!
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in showed a .8 lb loss making my total lost 5 lbs exactly. (181.8 to 176.8)
    Slow. Slow. Slow.
    Doesn't she say you could lose UP to 20 lbs during her 30 day program? I wonder if anyone really has....I haven't seen any results threads showing losses higher than like 12 or 14 lbs lost (on people who were well over 200 to start). Seems like false advertising.