food allergy sensitive peeps?

Options
Looking for some support and advice.. Any peeps out there like me that have to be out of necessity Gluten, dairy, soy, corn, extremely low grain, don't do well with seeds and also suedo grain free i.e. quinoa, tapioca, sorghum, buckwheat etc. eating is not really the hard part.. it does get dull and boring and feels very restrictive at times. I can deal with that as long as I am feeling good emotionally and physically. I have gravitated toward a paleo diet. which is naturally free of all these things..eating out is really tough. Finding safe food that has not been cooked with or come in contact with the foods I can't tolerate at restaurants is hard... but more so is finding vitamins and supplements that do not contain any of these things.. would love to know what are your favorite restaurants, what you eat on a average day and which supplements you take.thanks

Replies

• Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Well, I am in the same boat as you.............

I also am on a paleo food plan, but I don't find any issues with eating out. I stick with steaks, ribs, salads and steamed vegetables.

When I get home tonight I will look up the vitamins that I take that are a raw vitamin with endocrine support for thyroid, adrenal, pituitary and hypo-thalamus support.

I am also going to start taking black cochish and vitex for PCOS support.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Well, I am in the same boat as you.............

I also am on a paleo food plan, but I don't find any issues with eating out. I stick with steaks, ribs, salads and steamed vegetables.

When I get home tonight I will look up the vitamins that I take that are a raw vitamin with endocrine support for thyroid, adrenal, pituitary and hypo-thalamus support.

I am also going to start taking black cochish and vitex for PCOS support.
    I have never heard of vitex? what is that ..is a brand of vitamins? I saw one raw brand vitamin code I believe it was. there seemed to only be one of their products that was free of all my food issues but they don't state on there website if they are actually gluten ,dairy free and all my other frees. soy has been a new issue that has popped up.. not going to be heart broken that I can't have tofu or soy milk lol ..never tough the stuff..but almost all of my vitamins and supplements I've been taking contain soy .. along with so many things.. it's just everywhere even canned tuna and herbal teas.. including the one I drink at night that helps me sleep.. sheesh