Could use a 'pal' or two

Options
Hi! Just started MFP (a very dear friend is doing awesome and clued me in to it!) But I could use a few more friends for the motivation and community aspect. I'm female, 53. I left a somewhat physical job a few years ago to work with my husband's growing business and have packed on the pounds since. Starting to develop health related problems already! (now a CPAP!) so this needs to happen. But I know me, I need to be kept 'honest' :D plus I love good food (and I can really cook.)

Replies

• khuckaby1
    Options
    Hi! I am a little younger than you (26) but I would love to make a new friend! Feel free to add me.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I would love to help keep you motivated! Feel free to friend me!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome. . glad to meet ya. . . *stretches out hand* Jade here . . . feel free to friend request me if you like. . .Wish you all the luck in your fitness journey!:flowerforyou:
  • bemoore81
    Options
    Welcome , This is a great place for support and friendship
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me if you like...congrats on deciding to live a healthier lifestyle. I've only been on since July but am really enjoying it! I hope you do too!
  • shawnhurley
    shawnhurley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Added. Welcome aboard!!
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I'm looking for new friends, too! Feel free to add me.
  • andrewscott626
    Options
    Sending you a request right now! I could always use the "friends" too!
  • gina1123
    Options
    welcome This site really does keep ou honest!! I was off of it for about a week or so and I could see the potential of falling into bad habits. Best of luck , please feel free to add me and we can support one another!!
    Enjoy
    Gina
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends? I'm in, please friend me.
    I also used to work a more physically demaning job but now am behind a desk the majority of the time. My weight was way up a number of years ago, lost a little, then lost some more, lost a little more then next thing I know it is back up again and I'm miserable! I need to get it off and keep it off this time, so hard as you get older!

All the best to you on your weight loss journey!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Send me a request if you like!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    This is a great place for sure for motivation and support.

Feel free to add me as well if you like :flowerforyou:
  • hschuette01
    Options
    Welcome! This is truly a good site. Send me a friend request if you'd like. Good luck, you've taken the first step.
  • wanderingwest
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am a 43 year old Mom and I am starting to feel the middle aged bulge happening. I can help keep you on track!
    Cheers :-)
  • HanneK
    HanneK Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • EA4488
    Options
    I am also a bit younger than you (23) but I definitely would love to give you motivation... I also need some too!!! I have been looking for someone to keep me from eating junk at night!!!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hello! You and I sound like we have a lot in common. I am 52 years old and building weight is wreaking havoc with my bones and joints; I also do the CPAP....I feel like i blast off every night and anyone coming upon me during the night would surely think they had landed on an alien planet! My biggest problem is I too, love food and can cook up a storm...which seems like such a waste when I'm not supposed to be eating it! Feel free to friend me and we can provide support and motivation and stay on the right track.
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. Send me a friend request if you like.