Im Back and need lots of friends

Options
OK so for a month I left MFP because I was just upset about counting calories and being accountable. However over the month I have still maintained my weight loss but still need to loose more. I noticed over the month I was still eating decent and the habits I picked up from MFP carried over. I hope this time works better because of the new update where I can chat and leave messages on my phone. That is why I hope a lot of you can become my friends so that when I do chat at least someone will be there. I guess I am needy when it comes to talking about food. Also if any of you are close to Fort Wayne that will help to so we can share about local restaurants and stuff. Thanks

Replies

• lanaholt
    Options
    I can relate. Food is 80% of our battle with weight control. I'm not near Fort Wayne. But I would love to be a buddy and resource. =]
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you loosing more weight. If you would like you can add me for support.
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    there are many helpful encouraging people here you probably have known or seen.. glad you came back!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: feel free to add me as friend if you would like..:happy: :happy:
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nswilk, well hi there! my name is denise, im fairly new to mfp, and can use as many friends as possible, feel free to add me.