The Diamond Challenge: Round 5: Wk 4 - Little Diamond's

Options
13»

Replies

• balowry1
    Options

QOTD Friday
    What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your free time?

I'm a SAHM of a special needs child, so im pretty much busy 24/7. I llike to read and watch tv. I tried to learn how to crochet and knit, but not really good at it.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    QOTD: I like to camp, snowboard, walk/run, pretty much anything outdoors or with my family. I like to plan parties also but lately i've been slacking (my last party was at Chuck E Cheese). I didn't have to do any planing. Halloween is coming up though and my almost 12 year olds B-Day also so I will have to do something special for both of those.

Thank you Shinning Diamond for adding that suggestion to the list.

Where are we suppose to log our weight today? I posted last week with the link from our blog and was told my weight wasn't submitted. I'm at 154.8 this morning... down 1.8lbs
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I used to scrapbook in my free time. Now I fill it will exercise!
  • Mandyw58
    Mandyw58 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    QOTD Friday: What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your free time?

In my free time I like to rock climb, play tennis, hike, geocache, scuba dive, travel, and read. I'm also a fan of being a couch potato with my boyfriend watching movies or playing video games.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    QOTD: I like to camp, snowboard, walk/run, pretty much anything outdoors or with my family. I like to plan parties also but lately i've been slacking (my last party was at Chuck E Cheese). I didn't have to do any planing. Halloween is coming up though and my almost 12 year olds B-Day also so I will have to do something special for both of those.

Thank you Shinning Diamond for adding that suggestion to the list.

Where are we suppose to log our weight today? I posted last week with the link from our blog and was told my weight wasn't submitted. I'm at 154.8 this morning... down 1.8lbs
    oops sorry 1.2lbs did my math wrongs
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    [/quote ]..how do you shake up your routine? What advice do you have to bust through a plateau? How do you keep your motivation up during these times?
    [/quote]

I find myself in this same type of rut also... as far as trying to change my foods I like to go online to find new recipe ideas for the family to try. I like kraft.com they have a section for healthy living & we have a few favs... as far as working out I was doing just walking & then decided I needed to up my game so I started jogging & then I took it a step further & have now decided to join a zumba class with my sister in law & her daughter which was soo fun! Also I started p90x with a friend which is an intense workout...I find if u find others to workout with u r def more motivated to shake things up & its soo much more fun than doin it alone! I also recently walked a gorge in town with my aunt..it was very steep & 90% steps *what a workout* congrats to everyone on heir losses this week & can't wait for the next round!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    As far as qotd Friday my biggest hobby would b reading..I love to read... I do this on a daily basis also my exercising has become a hobby as well trying new things to stay motivated and active =)