very miniscule nsv!

Options
Just really excited about my workout today and finding out my gym has zumba classes twice a week for free with the membership... so I figured I'd post a small nsv I noticed in the past day or two.

All of my jeans are ones I bought in 2007 or earlier, and I was much smaller then (ranging anywhere from 90lbs-119lbs).
So anytime I would try to squeeze into my jeans (literally SQUEEZE) i'd have to dance around and shimmy and wiggle to get them up and or half the time need help from my fiance to get them on.

Now I'm noticing there are at least two pairs I do not have to wiggle, shimmy, and/or any other kind of silly dance to get them on!!! :) pretty happy about that.

Replies

• CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    yay keep it up i also have a pair like that im waiting to get into
  • jules7355
    jules7355 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay good for you! I think when you see some success it helps you to stay on track and motivated....Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    An NSV is an NSV ! :wink: Congrats!!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! :) just a matter of time now until i can actually get the others buttoned, etc lol.

btw, everyone is soooo nice, i keep wanting to edit this post (this is the third time).
    you're all incredible, including the people posting AFTER this post.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Ummmm, yeah .... that's not a miniscule NSV. That's a HUGE one. WTG!
  • Chill_10
    Chill_10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and take credit for noticing this :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!