I know what you're thinking.

Options
Banks01
Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
You look at my picture and think, "wtf, is that a cobra or is he sprouting wings? "

Yeah baby that's right, I worked my lats SO hard on Saturday, they are letting me know today.

I'm sore as Opie was when Aunt Bee made him whitewash the fence causing him to miss the fair.

Replies

• walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling days later! but it does feel....oh....so....good.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I thought you were responding to 1_up's thread about snakes and spiders! You definitely have that look about you. So are you angelic or do you bite?
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Ouch! Hate it when that happens.:grumble:
  • Banks01
    Options
    I thought you were responding to 1_up's thread about snakes and spiders! You definitely have that look about you. So are you angelic or do you bite?

What look is that? I haven't seen that thread.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

He looks like an angel.

Do not be fooled.
    :devil:
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I know that feel bro.
  • ncgatorfan
    Options

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angelic??????? heeeheeee
  • Banks01
    Options

He looks like an angel.

Do not be fooled.
    :devil:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angelic??????? heeeheeee

HEY NOW!!!!!
  • Banks01
    Options
    I love that feeling days later! but it does feel....oh....so....good.

It's been awhile since I felt this good?
  • Banks01
    Options
    You're not alone.

I'll get back on them tomorrow!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 1,000 squats in 10 days. I'm on day 6 - and yes, I've been a BEAST. I feel like I could kill someone with my bare legs. I'm almost tempted to try. If you don't hear from me tomorrow...you'll know my decision.