Crystal light..

Options
I have a hard time getting my water in everyday but since I've started adding Crystal Light I easily go over the recommended amount everyday. Is it bad that I'm not drinking any plain water or does it make a difference?

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't like the stuff. But just a warning that it can be really harmful to anyone prone to headaches or migraines.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I drink it all the time. Helps me get in my water and then some. But I do drink regular water too. Whatever works is what I say.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Since I started my weight loss journey in Jan 2011, the only way I can get my water down is by having Crystal Light. Had no problems otherwise. And happy to say I lost over 100lbs. So I say go for it!!:drinker:
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just today I started adding CL to my water and it has made all the difference. I am drinking far more than I was, peeing quite a bit and very happy with myself.
    I am using the Crystal Light Pure Fitness strawberry kiwi and it is very tasty. The benifit of drinking enough water compared to the nominal calories that are added as opposed to plain water really make it worthwhile.
  • deneanne88
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. It's such a chore for me to drink even one glass of water so I'm going to stick to the Crystal Light.
  • lockef
    lockef Posts: 466
    Options
    My urologist told me that drinking lemonade flavored CL changes the PH of your urine and helps to cleanse out the kidneys.

I drink it everyday.
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    CL Lemonade is the best!
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Don't bother with the Margarita flavored CL. It is horrible, otherwise I use other flavors occasionally. Not all the time because I do like water.