New Here and loving it.

Options
Hello Everyone, it's my third day here on MFP and I am loving it. I feel like I am not alone, and reding all the success stories really inspire me and keep me motivated. My goal is to lose 20-25 lbs by December. I have already lost about 40 pounds within last year, but now it seems so much harder. But I am hoping that with MFP I can do it. Love reading success stories and hoping one day I will have my own.

Replies

• katecotton
    katecotton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome to mfp have only been on here about a week and i think its really good for motivation! congrats on losing all that weight and good luck with the rest of ur journey. add me if u like x
  • shorty276
    Options
    I just started 3 days ago as well. I like how it tells you after each time you submit your food diary for the day that if you keep doin this in 5 weeks you'll weigh this amount!!! Good Luck to you :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all and good luck on your journey. You'll love the support.:flowerforyou:
  • Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I downloaded the apps and am now hooked! Only been a few days but am sticking to the diet like glue at the moment. Starting to feel better about myself and me already :) If anyone wants to add me as their friend please do.