OK I know this isn't much to some but.....

Options
2»

Replies

• BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    GOOD JOB....all of those little things will add up to big losses for you.....My son has done that, not given up everything, just cutting way back...and he has lost a little over 100 pounds since March.He has about 100 more to go....You can do this.....:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    why does everyone keep talking about subway??:frown:
    I crave subway :love:
    droooooooooooool

(I'm not eating there because I'm being super cheap and bringing Lean Cuisines for $3 rather than $4.50 or whatnot at Subway. Yes, I'm that cheap. Money is tight. BUT I :heart: SUBWAY more than CHOCOLATE.)
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i used to eat subway so much that i redeemed 2 cards for free sandwiches last year. i love it! the kids love it too....but they're getting older and sharing sandwiches is getting old fast!
  • fifty2go
    Options
    WOW!! Way to go! I, too, just started on this healthy quest for weight loss. It may seem like a little thing, but skipping the cheese is HUGE!! Go girl.
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, Amy! Every little step counts...before long, you won't even be tempted by the footlong any more!!

Another tip, for those watching calories or $$ - go to subway with a friend and split a $5 footlong!
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options
    thats a great step!
    I would have had a hared time skiipping the cheese
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's great!! And it's even better when you realize that you only needed the 6" to feel full!!

And no "accomplishment" on here is every too small to share about!! If it's something that is important to you, then you brag about it! :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    That is a big step :flowerforyou: Congratulations :drinker: Slow and steady wins the race:flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are great on here I am really glad I joined. Thanks!!! :heart:
  • emarcatkin
    Options
    Great Job! :drinker: Here's one water toast for you :)

We did Subway ourselves today, and I chose the 6'' Turkey and Ham, chose to load it with veggie just like you, even skipped the cheese too! This is how you build a lifestyle change into longterm healthy habits - one meal at a time. A friend said "There are no good or bad foods, just every day food and once in a while food." Getting our practice in by choosing the every day foods that are good for us are the small steps that get us there.

Yay to AmnNVegas! :wink:

117656.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!