RollerCoaster

Options
I always seem to get on the Roller Coaster this time of year, but what I can never decide is...
Is this the scary going up the huge hill part or... Is this the Weeee fun going down the hill part?

Replies

• greatginew
    Options
    I always seem to get on the Roller Coaster this time of year, but what I can never decide is...
    Is this the scary going up the huge hill part or... Is this the Weeee fun going down the hill part?
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    The best thing I did in the beginning(and Im not too far along yet)was make sure I shopped for good food and filled my cupboards and fridge. Then, I atleast plan 2 or so hours in advance, as to what I am going to eat next. Sometimes I don't but Im safe because I have the good food easily accessible. So you went down today, that's just one day and tomorrow is new. I fall down but I just get back up. It's best not to look back, but forward:) for me anyway.

stick with us:) denise