Power 90...Who's With Me? Part 2

Options
Hello Everyone!

I am SOOOO sorry I had to do another post but something got into my computer and it froze the topics on here for me.

I know a couple of you posted tonight and I can't see them! I am so frusterated!!!!!!

I would love for you to all repost on this thread and keep it alive so I know how you all are doing!

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I am SOOOO sorry I had to do another post but something got into my computer and it froze the topics on here for me.

I know a couple of you posted tonight and I can't see them! I am so frusterated!!!!!!

I would love for you to all repost on this thread and keep it alive so I know how you all are doing!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    OK Ill post again!
    Like a said before I used to work with Jen and am new to this. I don't do power 90 but was normally going to the gym before at 5:40 mon-friday until a death in the family. now that things are settled I started going again. However, I just got laid off today :cry: so I'm hoping to not let this get me down and fall off track. But i find i do better with a routine so this will be hard for me! Looking forward to talking to everyone

Andrea :drinker:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Andrea I have great news...........I got help and its fixed I can now get our old post back!

So tomorrow post on the original one
  • tenaarnett
    tenaarnett Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn! To make you a happy girl, here is what I posted earlier tonight:

Hey Everyone! Well I finished my workout! I am in Recovery Week so tonight I did P90X CardioX and Ab Ripper X w/extra abs. It was AWESOME! I love doing Cardio X. I had a great calorie burn and feel awesome! Tomorrow I have 1 on 1 Road Warrior! That is such a good overall workout!

Well, time to hit the shower! I will be back later. I have to watch Diet Tribe at 9pm CT on Lifetime!

I do not mind changing at all as long as we are all still together, that is what counts.

Tena