Iron Hill Brewery

Options
I noticed that some nutritional information for Iron Hill Brewery is in the database. I spent an hour scouring the web (including the Iron Hill website) for nutritional information for the hummus plate, but could not find any. I then called Iron Hill and inquired about it, and they told me that they only have calorie counts, etc. for the "under 600 calorie" entrees. Here's what I'm wondering: 1) Does anyone happen to know the nutritional information for the hummus plate? 2) How did you obtain the calorie information that you posted?

Replies

• daniellefriel77
    Options
    @Charlotte134,

I am the marketing manager for Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurants. I looked up the hummus info for you:

Hummus w/pita: Total Calories - 1059, Fat Calories - 550, Total Fat - 61, Saturated Fat - 12, Trans Fat - 0, Cholesterol - 25, Sodium - 2708, Total Carbs - 96, Fiber - 11, Sugars - 5, Protein - 26, Vitamin A - 697, Vit C - 14, Calcium - 442, Iron - 5

Also, I am not sure who entered the other menu items, but most of them are incorrect and underestimated. In terms of nutritional information. We are working on a project to make nutritional info accessible for customers. In the meantime, there are a select few of us who have access to the complete database of accurate nutritional info for the entire menu.

If you ever have a question on an item, please email geninfo@ironhillbrewery.com and we'll be happy to get you the proper information!

I hope this helps!

Danielle