Who would have thought????

Options
That I'd fall in love with a food tracker!!! :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: No seriously.....I can't wait to log in and add in my food and try and balance out my meals,,,,,,wayyyyyy out of character for me. :embarassed: I actually said to my husband tonight, "I can't have that for dinner or it will put me over my calorie limit." HUH??? :noway: Last week I'm cleaning off every plate of desserts in sight and licking out the chocolate boxes and this week it's should I add a side of peppers or some cucumber with that. I think I'm finally getting it!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I know the novelty will wear off but just wanted to say I'm LOVING this site!!! :smooched: :smooched:

Replies

• abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That I'd fall in love with a food tracker!!! :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: No seriously.....I can't wait to log in and add in my food and try and balance out my meals,,,,,,wayyyyyy out of character for me. :embarassed: I actually said to my husband tonight, "I can't have that for dinner or it will put me over my calorie limit." HUH??? :noway: Last week I'm cleaning off every plate of desserts in sight and licking out the chocolate boxes and this week it's should I add a side of peppers or some cucumber with that. I think I'm finally getting it!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I know the novelty will wear off but just wanted to say I'm LOVING this site!!! :smooched: :smooched:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    It's been a month and I say a big DITTO to everything you feel and said. I haven't changed yet. I think my husband is waiting for the shift. It always happens. Not this time though. I love this site. I love puting in my exercise and watching my calories go up. It's like yeah!! I earned those, ME!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you. I have been a member since November 08 and the novelty hasn't worn off yet!!

I went out of town for a weekend getaway and had to take my laptop so I could check in everyday and be accountable for what I consumed and exercised. I also would pre-plan what I was going to eat for the day. It has been a lifesavour:happy:

Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • Guppy
    Guppy Posts: 21
    Options
    I am right there with you!! :wink: One of my friends showed me this site and I was so excited- I am the kind of person that does really well with structure...etc...when it comes to food/exercise so this site is just perfect!!:tongue: I totally look forward to entering everything AND I don't CHEAT!!! Even when I had potato chips for breakfast the other day I had to enter it - and then realized I couldn't eat as much later because of that!! Anyway just wanted to say "hey" and say that I am totally with you about this site - I love it:tongue::tongue:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    happy new year
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    Ya'll hang in there. I've been on here since April 2008 and it just keeps getting easier and easier. I think this site is the best for ease of use, and awesome support. We're all in the same boat and I lvoe being able to chat and read how others are doing and the secrets they learn and the things they discover not only about food, but about themselves. It has been a HUGE lifesaver for me. I think I'll be a life time member even if I ever do reach my goal. I can't imagine my life without it. Keep up the good work.

Pati
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    agreed it is easier to be mindful when u watch every morsela nd see it on paper!!!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    i feel the same!!! my husband has been getting mad at me for getting on sooo much, he says that i am addicted:laugh: lol!!!
  • abbychick
    Options
    Sounds like everyone loves it just as much as me. :smile: I love seeing how successful everyone has been. I'll be there one day!! :drinker: Happy New Year John!!!

Now if I could just get my damn ticker to work!!!! :explode:
  • abbychick
    Options
    i feel the same!!! my husband has been getting mad at me for getting on sooo much, he says that i am addicted:laugh: lol!!!

LOL Nicole!!! I just got rid of Facebook so I'd spend less time time on the computer. I think I'm in trouble. :embarassed:
  • abbychick
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyy......my 14 year old son just figured it out for me!!!!! Woooo hooooo I have a ticker!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I'm really enjoying this site as well. I've been tracking since Friday and love all the tools. I hope to find as much success as all the oldbies.
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    i too am in luv with the tracker i have lost 4 pounds since Jan.2.I am :flowerforyou: so so so happy only 17 more to go i know i can do it .......:love:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    My husband has started watching me on my bike.....he "likes" it!
    As for the food tracker, he still thinks I'm crazy for caring if I eat some of the pork chops he cooked. But I hope he'll come around. He's happy that I'm drinking water, because I used to never drink any.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Oh, I completely agree. I LOVE adding up my daily totals and seeing how well I've done. It makes me proud of myself, so even when the scale doesn't move like I would like it to, I atleast can be happy I tried to make healthy choices.
    My husband doesn't want me to lose any weight because I am perfect the way I am, HAHA!! But, he will make comments about this or that would be nice for or with dinner because it won't mess up my calories, not to fattening, or has lots of protein.. See, even if he won't admit it, he proud of me too and is likey, likey to the new Cindy!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    the great thing is after doing this for 6+ months, I went out all day yesterday and made such good choices I had room for a snack last night!!

:flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Glad you are loving it...so am I! WooHoo!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I see you share my :heart: for the smilies too :bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh:

Yay you! Doesn't it feel good? After a while it becomes second nature and you can't imagine living any differently. :drinker: WTG! Keep it up :flowerforyou: :drinker: