lulubar
lulubar Posts: 739 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all. Just introducing myself... I'm anxious to get to talk to some of you. I am 48 years old and in the last 2 years my dad passed away, I quit smoking, and I had a hysterectomy! I have gained about 45 pounds and was already about 20 pounds overweight. Yikes. It ends now though and I am determined to be a fit, fine and fabulous 50 year old in about 18 months! Good luck all - here we goooooooo.....

Replies

• lulubar
    Hi all. Just introducing myself... I'm anxious to get to talk to some of you. I am 48 years old and in the last 2 years my dad passed away, I quit smoking, and I had a hysterectomy! I have gained about 45 pounds and was already about 20 pounds overweight. Yikes. It ends now though and I am determined to be a fit, fine and fabulous 50 year old in about 18 months! Good luck all - here we goooooooo.....
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here. Everyone is great and supportive!! Have fun and lose your weight at the same time!!
  • lulubar
    Thanks for the welcome! Congrats on your 5 lbs. to date! Good for you!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,959 Member
    Welcome! You've got a great attitude! It starts today!
  • lulubar
    Thank you thank you! I love these welcomes! This is my first time ever to "join" a web group - and I am soooo glad I've done it! I feel part of something bigger than myself already and I can't wait to share in your success. That is the most precious picture ever on your weight loss ticker! Toooo cute!
This discussion has been closed.