RED Team.. 1/6

Options
Hello teammates!
I love all the great work we are doing with all the wonderful challenges! Please continue to one up each other.. the motivation and drive is definitely contagious! I know I've been drinking so much water I think I'm going to float away too! My ring keeps floating around my finger! WEIRD!

I'm still missing a few starting weights:
alishacandoit
shoppie
candace51487
alicawthon
whim

As of now, here is how our team is shaping up.. soon to be shaping down!
Jennifun 186
Renea101 174
brookefoley 150
kazzit 211
laurynh925 197
healthier4me 204.4
fatty78 280
gingermoon 213
alishacandoit
tamlom 187
healthyinponca 155
kmdougherty 160
berrypatchdesigns 176
RMONTGOMERY 257.6
aodier 172
amynvegas 389
bride092909 220.2
hollymires 261.2
x_confused_x 160
TWJSWEET 315
tyme4me 191.2
abetterme 259
jdelisle 227
shoppie
foxyloxy 186
karlaw 196.8
candace51487
prplangl4 169
Grand Total 5297.4

I bet our total loss next week is going to be incredible!
Good night all! Can't wait to hear how you all do tomorrow!

Replies

• jennifun
    Options
    Hello teammates!
    I love all the great work we are doing with all the wonderful challenges! Please continue to one up each other.. the motivation and drive is definitely contagious! I know I've been drinking so much water I think I'm going to float away too! My ring keeps floating around my finger! WEIRD!

I'm still missing a few starting weights:
    alishacandoit
    shoppie
    candace51487
    alicawthon
    whim

As of now, here is how our team is shaping up.. soon to be shaping down!
    Jennifun 186
    Renea101 174
    brookefoley 150
    kazzit 211
    laurynh925 197
    healthier4me 204.4
    fatty78 280
    gingermoon 213
    alishacandoit
    tamlom 187
    healthyinponca 155
    kmdougherty 160
    berrypatchdesigns 176
    RMONTGOMERY 257.6
    aodier 172
    amynvegas 389
    bride092909 220.2
    hollymires 261.2
    x_confused_x 160
    TWJSWEET 315
    tyme4me 191.2
    abetterme 259
    jdelisle 227
    shoppie
    foxyloxy 186
    karlaw 196.8
    candace51487
    prplangl4 169
    Grand Total 5297.4

I bet our total loss next week is going to be incredible!
    Good night all! Can't wait to hear how you all do tomorrow!
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I agree, we are all doing great :)
    Keep up the good work everyone!

GO RED TEAM!

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    When is our weekly check-in?
  • RMONTGOMERY
    Options
    I also am wondering what specific day we weigh in on.
  • Renea101
    Options
    I believe we weigh in on Wednesdays...but we can check that for sure with Jennifer.
  • natashak
    Options
    too late to join?
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Hey Jennifun,
    I would really like to join the red team.
    This sounds like a fantastic way to stay motivated and I would like to be a part of it. I'm sure you busy, but let me know what I need to do or where I need to send my starting weight.

Thanks, Jay
  • Renea101
    Options
    Hey Jennifun,
    I would really like to join the red team.
    This sounds like a fantastic way to stay motivated and I would like to be a part of it. I'm sure you busy, but let me know what I need to do or where I need to send my starting weight.

Thanks, Jay

Jay, we would love to have you on our team. Just add jennifun as a friend and send in your start weight by Wednesday. You also want to start adding all of us on the team as friends. Just click our name to the side and it will bring up our profile and then click "add as a friend". Good luck!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo! Wednesday is my regular weigh in day so that rocks!

I am so glad to be apart of this team, this is really going to motivate me to lose the weight!

Good Luck Everybody!
  • Renea101
    Options
    Since you are on tonight, we have a challenge thread under fitness titles, ANY REDS ON...if you want to get in on the fun!!
  • MISSKAYEEE1
    Options
    HEY I'M NEW TO THIS. WHAT'S ALL THIS TEAM BUSINESS ABOUT? WHAT'S THE CHALLENGE? AND HOW CAN I GET IN?
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Good Morning Red Team Members:flowerforyou:

Where is everyone this morning?

Who wants to do a challenge today?

I had a good day yesterday and am looking forward to having a good day today. I am so motivated to do this. It is actually talking about being possible 30's today so I am actually thinking of going into town and walk, I can't stand walking on the gravel roads I tend to twist my ankles all the time. Maybe just bundle up the 2 1/2 yr old and push the stroller.

Hope everyone has a great day and remember we have weights to turn in tomorrow morning:flowerforyou:
  • Michelle09
    Michelle09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Red Team members! I had a good day yesterday, both nutritionally and physically. My trainer really pushed me and I pushed myself with my cardio. I am thinking about taking a Spin class tonight..I haven't been to one in some time, but love the class! How's everyone doing?
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    hello hello hello sorry I'm late miss :bigsmile: :laugh:

I did 30 mins on the lateral thigh trainer last night, and swam a mile this morning (its 4.30 pm here now...)

Re: the water challenge - think yourselves lucky I have to drink 3l per day, thats's 12 glasses as I'm breastfeeding (I have an 11 week old bubba)

Will start trying to add you all as friends, have pmd jennifun my start weight, but just in case its 187 lbs - I know Weds is normal weigh-in day but Mon is when I go to a slimming class so I'd like to stick with Mon weigh-in :smile:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I was part of the original challenge that started back in AUGUST...is anyone doing this challenge as well?? I would love to join but it does not seem as though this challenge is like the last one.
    Can someone plz msg me to let me know what I could do to join? I already sent a msg to Jen.
  • Renea101
    Options
    HEY I'M NEW TO THIS. WHAT'S ALL THIS TEAM BUSINESS ABOUT? WHAT'S THE CHALLENGE? AND HOW CAN I GET IN?

you can send a message to Jennifer (jennifun) to see if it isn't too late to get on our team ~ the RED team (and the BEST team!) You will need to have your weight for her also.
  • jennifun
    Options
    OK team.. less than 24 hours til we are officially off and running and we are already kicking butt!

GO RED!
    GO RED!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Doing great, especially yesterday and today! I'm trying to learn new recipes for a few of my favorites, and so far its going really well! Its awesome to see how much you can actually enjoy if you just substitute a few ingredients for leaner options. I'm posting them in the database under MJ Delisle - (name of food).

Its so motivating knowing that we are weighing in tomorrow! I get the biggest loser on at 9pm tonight, I can't wait!

How is everyone else doing?
  • natashak
    Options
    Hey red team! I wanted to introduce myself, First off, you guys are great, and Im so happy im part of the red team. You guys are amazing!!!!!

second, Im super excited to get myself going. As of right now, my goal weight is 125, and I have approximately 30 pounds that I want to lose, hey if I lose more, the better. But I have a lot of problems where I just cant lose weight, whatever I do. So im hoping this will help.

Third, im excited for a challenge, what is it??

fourth add me as a friend, Id love to make new friends while in the process of lossing weight!! YAY!!
  • MISSKAYEEE1
    Options
    hey jenn is it too late to get in?