Wedding in 10 months!! Time to get down to business !!

I would love it if you added me as a friend, I need all the encouragement i can get! :)

Replies

• :happy: Welcome! And congrats on your upcoming wedding! Feel free to add me.
  • Welcome!! I have been in those shoes and I know how it feels!! I added you as a friend, maybe we can motivate eachother?
    I lost over twenty lbs for my wedding...I felt awesome on that day! Now...I have gained it back and I am learning how to do it for life. I am 10 lbs down again....lets do this!
  • cheryljohnston
    cheryljohnston Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats
    My daughter is getting married in July next year. I need support too.
    :smile:
  • beathen
    beathen Posts: 11 Member
    I am also getting married sometime next year, though I don't have a date set yet. But being able to buy a smaller sized wedding dress is a big motivation to work my butt off (literally!). I've only been on MFP for two weeks and I would love to have you as a friend.

Track everything you eat, be honest, and keep moving - you can do it!!! :)
  • Afrydman
    Afrydman Posts: 8 Member
    Make sure to keep track and yo'ull realize how much you are TRUELY taking in!!.. dont lie, your only cheating yourself! just get better each day and work out a couple times a week! Ive lost 5lb in 2 weeks just from that!.. i feel amazing:) just think of your FUTURE HUSBAND for motivation.
  • My biggest tip: After the wedding day, don't lose sight of all of the hard work you have accomplished. I lost lots for my wedding back in October, and now here I am, 20 pounds later!!!

Good luck, you are going to do great. This is such an awesome website!!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    awee I'm getting married next may or september (depends on our financial situation) definitely adding you :)
  • Wedding day countdown... 59 days!!!!

Getting married in November and need to lost another 10 lbs to be where i want. But I'll be happy with a loss of just 5 lbs