Is this normal

Options
I recently started my new lifestyle change, eating healthier and working out. The past few workouts I have done I seem to feel really nauseated after wards. Not sure if thats normal or if its my body telling me to slow down. I have 80lbs id like to loose and so i know i have to go at this full force, just not sure how to fix the nausea I feel after which is also causeing me not to want to eat anything else leaving me with many calories left to intake

Replies

• calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me like dehydration. One time I had to leave my yoga class, if you can believe it, for nausea - and they sat me down & gave me water. It wasn't even one of those hot classes, and I've been taking yoga for almost 30 years...
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Have you been eating 2 hours before your workout? Its not good to workout with an empty stomach & its why eating a little before your workout is very important. Also drink lots of water before your workout.
  • stacyrhoades11
    stacyrhoades11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ive been eating before my workout and I usually drink two bottles of water during. Idk maybe it will pass
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Another cause could be shallow breathing, or possibly holding your breath during intense moves. I see beginners do this quit often.