Any PURPLES out there??

Options
Just wanted to see how everyones day went....Calories?, exercise?, water?, challenges?, good and bad

Replies

• suprjewels
    Options
    Just wanted to see how everyones day went....Calories?, exercise?, water?, challenges?, good and bad
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey my day went good was 300 under my calories for the day and worked 13.5 day today, so 6 hours of that was waitressing so I got my exersice. Hope yall are having a good day. REMEMBER turn your weights into me by wednesday at noon at the latest.----Tamara
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello, I got in 2.5 hours of exercise, other than my legs being sore :grumble: , i feel really energetic. I did a 1 hour walk, 1 hour strength, and 30 minutes on Wii sport. I got in a little over 84 oz of water, and I stayed within my calorie range. So with that said, it was a pretty good day.:bigsmile:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I don't know how much exercise I got in total. I break it up through out the day. But, I did 30 minutes on the gazelle and went 2 miles. Did about an hour on my bowflex. Then I did our challenges of the other stuff, lunges, crunches and so on. I drank about 100oz of water today. I also stayed in my calorie range. I agree 4real It was a pretty good day.
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

Mine has been a mixture of not knowing if I can keep up with weight loss, palpitations and then determination...........Someone help cos it seems like am losing it or it could be I've got too much on my plate. I think the putting on of that "8lb" during the hoiday is another factor.....I went to a class on Saturday enjoyed it, Sunday stayed in bed all day! I seem to be going from one extreme to the other! Any advice guys? Plus my determination to give up smoking for the new year only lasted 30minutes!!!:sad: :sad:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I haven't gone over calories in almost a week. I'm very proud of myself for that. I had to take a break Sunday from the bike because my leg/knee was killing me. So yesterday I got back on and it felt great. Knee feels fine today, legs are jello!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

I had 244 calories left, and burnt 263 calories.
    Wasn't hungry at all yesterday, just eating cos I know I have to eat.
    It doesn't happen like that often, so I won't worry about it :happy:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    My daughter came back from her dad's house and she had baked me a cupcake...so I HAD to eat it...but i promptly worked it off.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    My daughter came back from her dad's house and she had baked me a cupcake...so I HAD to eat it...but i promptly worked it off.
    Sometimes there is just no choice. But, you worked it off! That is big points! Great job!!!
  • suprjewels
    Options

Mine has been a mixture of not knowing if I can keep up with weight loss, palpitations and then determination...........Someone help cos it seems like am losing it or it could be I've got too much on my plate. I think the putting on of that "8lb" during the hoiday is another factor.....I went to a class on Saturday enjoyed it, Sunday stayed in bed all day! I seem to be going from one extreme to the other! Any advice guys? Plus my determination to give up smoking for the new year only lasted 30minutes!!!:sad: :sad:
    You WILL do this. Use the tools on MFP, use us. We are a team to support and help. I wanted a cookies so bad last night. I came on here and got the motivation not to eat it. Quitting smoking cold turkey is very challenging I've heard. Try quitting with some help, either patches, gum, or slowly quit. My husband is quitting right now. He's given himself until 2/15/09 to be completely done with them stinky things. :bigsmile: Don't put too much stress, pressure on you. You can do it. Believe in yourself, we do!!!
  • saryann79
    saryann79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was OK - eating not too bad (didn't have time to log my food though) but I didn't get my exercise in. I drank about 80 oz water too.

Today is starting off much better - I have logged my food plan for the day including snacks and have already gotten my exercise in, as well as four glasses of water. Feeling pretty good so far. I'm kind of nervous about weigh in tomorrow because it was a rough weekend, though.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Yesterday was OK - eating not too bad (didn't have time to log my food though) but I didn't get my exercise in. I drank about 80 oz water too.

Today is starting off much better - I have logged my food plan for the day including snacks and have already gotten my exercise in, as well as four glasses of water. Feeling pretty good so far. I'm kind of nervous about weigh in tomorrow because it was a rough weekend, though.
    Sounds like you are off to a great start today. One day at a time is all we can do. We are breaking a lifetime of bad habits. So it's a struggle and it takes determination. Also being able to accept when you didn't do everything "right". We can do it. Just remember today is our LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!! We need to kick butt in our workouts today. No worries about the way in we'll support you no matter your weigh in.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Alright Purples, the moment of truth is almost upon us!!! Let's get that butt moving. Think of the weigh in when you're on that treadmill or about to grab that extra bit of mashed potatoes!!!
    GO PURPLE!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    I love mashed potatoes, but I love weight loss even more :wink:
    I was going to have mashed potatoes for dinner, but I decided to be good, and have creamy cauliflower mash with chopped spring onions, ooohhh yum :drinker:
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well my fellow teammates, I just spent the morning at the college getting registered, so I decided to go ahead and get my workout in by doing a little extra walking to meet my 1 hour of exercise. Well I'll finish up my strength training later this afternoon. I hope everyone is enjoying their day, and make sure to drink your WATER!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I'm about to float away I'm drinking so much water.
    Right now I'm stuck behind this desk for another hour and a half, but after that it's bike time!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm floating right along with you! But, the great thing is my wedding ring set is now able to be removed without drastic actions. Before it was like do I really want to make meatloaf etc. 'cause it takes on army to take that thing on and off. But, all this water has changed my insides to what we are suppose to be. So the swelling is down in the extremities. YEAH!!! I've been out all day. Now I got to get to work.
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    I'm done with the rower thingy now, not sure how many calories I did, so to be on safe side, I halved the time I used it, don't wanna go over my calories tonight of all nites