calorie goal

Options
My calorie goal is 1220 per day. Am I ment to eat below this amount or to this amount. Yesterday I ate 1000 and it said I ate too little.

Thanks heaps :)

Replies

• sc1234
    sc1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Eat exactly up to the calorie goal and not over. I made a huge mistake for 2 weeks by being 100-300 calories under every day, and after 2 weeks had not lost anything, was actually 1 lb heavier. Body moved into starvation mode and held onto everything. I've since learned it's a small window that you need to be in to lose and this program calculates it perfectly, just do what it says..
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Try and eat atleast that amount, if you excercise you can get those calories as well
    if you need to
  • butterfly81106
    Options
    You should eat all those calories everyday. If you exercise then you have more- then there is some disagreement on whether or not you should eat those extra. I personally do what my body says- sometimes I am hungry enough to eat them and I do. When I am not feeling hungry, I save them. I am losing at a consistant rate so it works for me. I hope this helps you.
  • shaylee8490
    shaylee8490 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! exactly what I needed to know.. :)
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good question...I've only been tracking for a few days, but I've been trying to stay within 50 calories one way or the other. It would take some good planning to get my 1200 exactly each day.