Howdy!

Options
I just came back from a 5 day cruise and after pigging out...and seeing how many obese people where on that ship I decided that I could NOT gain 1 more pound! I'm 160lbs / 5'2" / 29 yrs old. I don't want to get comfortable at this weight (which is what I think happens to some people). I bought INSANITY so we'll see how that goes cuz it definately looks insane. I am hopeful tho! I know MFP will help a whole lot too! BRING IT ON!

New friends welcome! :happy:

Replies

• Rebecca2u
    Rebecca2u Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Your going to love it here ;) If you haven't discovered the phone app yet, you will want to check it out. It makes tracking your food/exercise so much easier. Wishing you much success!
  • tmiz
    tmiz Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm around the same weight and height as you with the same goals. I'd love to be your friend and help you achieve your goals! You can definitely add me if you'd like! :)
  • armacd
    Options
    I sent you a request :). I can't wait to hear how you do with Insanity!! That is one crazy workout, but so worth it!!
  • HankFit247
    Options
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank