Dr. Oz's Most Common Mistakes With Weight Loss

Options
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/dr-oz-shares-the-top-weight-loss-mistakes-and-how-to-avoid-them-2550314

Didn't think much about this until I watched it and then realized I make at leas three of these mistakes :O Oops! What do you all think about this??

*Beckie*

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!
  • CaliGirl313
    Options
    Thanks! I noticed that I am already not drinking as much water now that its getting cooler outside.. Time to drink up according to Dr. Oz!
  • juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i'm not a huge fan of Dr. Oz because i think he makes people scared of germs, but mmmm.... cheese casseroles....
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz has it wrong. See, here in AZ, the winter time is when people go out and exercise more!! :) Thanks!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    thanks for the link!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • angelar1022
    Options
    I don't really like Dr. Oz, but these were some helpful tips! I'm going to try drinking a bottle of water 20-30 minutes before every meal and see how that goes! Thanks for the link! :flowerforyou:
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Bump
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz has it wrong. See, here in AZ, the winter time is when people go out and exercise more!! :) Thanks!

Haha I was thinking the same thing. I am switching from swimming to walking. I've been avoiding walking because of the extreme heat!