Ive been eating like crap. Please yell and say mean things.

Options
2»

Replies

• CindiBryce
    Options
    I am not going to yell at you, or say mean things.
    Just START.
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    STOP EATING LIKE **** OR YOU'RE GONNA BE A FAT, UGLY, LAZY PIECE OF *kitten*!!! NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU, BABIES WILL CRY WHEN THEY SEE YOU, AND OLD LADIES WILL CROSS THE STREET IN TERROR THAT YOU WILL STALK THEM TO THEIR HOMES AND RAPE THEIR PIES!!!!! :angry:

How's that? :tongue:

LITERALLY ROTFLMAO!!!!!
  • CindyWarner
    Options
    When I eat "junk" and realize that I've been not following my plan. I read the posts of people who already lost more weight than I need to. I look at there pictures and think "If they can do it so can I." And then I get back on the horse. I'm sure they would tell you that they slipped a few times but they didn't give up and that's why they have acheived their goals.

This stumble is just that. The important thing is that you get back on that horse!
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Summer vacation is over, time to step it up! (note to self - gotta take my own advice!)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    food choices have little impact on weight loss assuming adequate protein intake...
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Throw out the junk and keep moving forward!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Bend over - grab your ankles if you can get over that gut, and prepare for a spanking.

That would work if you're 12.... Now, please grow up and take some responsibility for yourself.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are more than a few females on here who would love to play the mistress role to satisfy your sick, twisted needs of punishment and shame. Do you like leather? Have you seen Pulp Fiction? Wanna fit into that leather suit? Quit eating like you're menstruating. Man up and move. Or stay the sloth that I interpret you to be.
    This made me crack up!

:laugh:
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    I'm sure there are more than a few females on here who would love to play the mistress role to satisfy your sick, twisted needs of punishment and shame. Do you like leather? Have you seen Pulp Fiction? Wanna fit into that leather suit? Quit eating like you're menstruating. Man up and move. Or stay the sloth that I interpret you to be.

LOL! ^This
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Man up, wussy boy...