RED TEAM CHALLENGE FOR 1/6

Options
For those of us w. no current access to a gym or home machine here is my proposed challenge...

45 minute brisk walk
3 sets of 20 jumping jacks
30 calf raises (i put 5 lb weights on each of my shoulders)
30 crunches
10 pushups
3 sets of 12 bicep curls (if you don't have weights, use something else!)
3 sets of 15 step-ups for EACH leg using ur homes stairs (i take 2 steps for each step up and also use the weights on my shoulders for this one) if this isn't clear; place one foot on your second stair up and keep it there and lift your other leg to meet your stationary one then bring it back down and repeat for each leg)

Drink all your water!

Replies

• kmdougherty
    Options
    For those of us w. no current access to a gym or home machine here is my proposed challenge...

45 minute brisk walk
    3 sets of 20 jumping jacks
    30 calf raises (i put 5 lb weights on each of my shoulders)
    30 crunches
    10 pushups
    3 sets of 12 bicep curls (if you don't have weights, use something else!)
    3 sets of 15 step-ups for EACH leg using ur homes stairs (i take 2 steps for each step up and also use the weights on my shoulders for this one) if this isn't clear; place one foot on your second stair up and keep it there and lift your other leg to meet your stationary one then bring it back down and repeat for each leg)

Drink all your water!
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!!!

That'll get the blood pumping!!!!!

:heart: Awesome line up Kate! :heart:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    Just bumping this up so the Reds can find it :smile:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    bump :heart:
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    kmdougherty-- is this challenge for today or for all week? Sorry for the question but was just curious? I am up for it cause I live in the country and don't have access to a gym and I also don't have any exercise equipment.

Thanks Lisa:flowerforyou:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    i think it should be daily and move up on reps when you get more comfortable
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    bump :bigsmile:
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    Good Challenge.

I'll see how much I can do.