New Here

Options
I'm brand new here. Just joined. Funny, I thought I was eating pretty healthy today. Yikes - went WAY over the calories I should have had for the day. No matter. I would rather be honest about it. You are where you are.

I used to do Weight Watchers and was successful when I followed the program. The hubs and I are trying really hard to pay down our debt so I didn't want to spend the money on the WW online program and was so glad to find this one!

Some random things about me...

I costumed an independent Zombie film summer 2007.
I have exactly two hours flight time in a small engine aircraft.
I have a Celtic knot tattoo on my back.
I love to knit and read.
My nose is pierced.
I dream of someday living in London or Rome.
I share a birthday with Jackie O.

:happy:

Replies

• paisleypenguin
    Options
    I'm brand new here. Just joined. Funny, I thought I was eating pretty healthy today. Yikes - went WAY over the calories I should have had for the day. No matter. I would rather be honest about it. You are where you are.

I used to do Weight Watchers and was successful when I followed the program. The hubs and I are trying really hard to pay down our debt so I didn't want to spend the money on the WW online program and was so glad to find this one!

Some random things about me...

I costumed an independent Zombie film summer 2007.
    I have exactly two hours flight time in a small engine aircraft.
    I have a Celtic knot tattoo on my back.
    I love to knit and read.
    My nose is pierced.
    I dream of someday living in London or Rome.
    I share a birthday with Jackie O.

:happy:
  • sann_12131
    Options
    Welcome! I think you came to the right place! I've always wanted to check out WW but it costs sooooo much lol. But I'm sure you can do parts of it without paying for it, like with fruits and veggies, ooo and those yummy snack cakes they have out. And I would love to live in London one day too!