2»

Replies

• rhiannon1621
    rhiannon1621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    well done!!! you look fantastic
  • Badda76
    Options
    You look amazing - ohh you got it so bad having to buy new clothes he he :) I hope I will have to buy new clothes too. Great job !!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Well done!! You look great!
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Congratulations, and keep up the hard work! You look great!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
    I hope you can keep it up!
    We're all rooting for you!
  • vdonalds
    vdonalds Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Thanks for giving me the motivation to eat a healthy breakfast this morning!!!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    You're looking awesome!!!! Good for you!!! :)
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations!
  • HimeTime
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone for the wonderful messages and support! Just one day I woke up and didn't want be overweight any longer. No 5'7" 28 year old should weight ~250 pounds and I decided then and there to stop eating crap frozen foods like taquitos and chicken nuggets, hot dogs, or fried food and make a commitment to go to the gym. When I started at the gym I was pretty hopeless 15 minutes on the elliptical or 500 meters on the rowing machine had me huffing and puffing and wanting to just throw in the towel and resign to the fact that I was just going to have to live with being overweight. However, I persevered and now i can do 7 miles in 60 minutes on the elliptical, run 6 miles on the treadmill, and row 20,000 meters. All I can say is set a goal, stick with the plan, and kick some butt.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    this is fantastic. seems like you and I are on a similar mission. I'm also 5'7" and began my current journey at 252. I've lost 50 and want to lose another 22ish.

keep up the good work!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats !! You look AWESOME ! Keep up the hard, hard work !
  • meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look awesome!!
  • moondust7
    moondust7 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!! 15 minutes on the elliptical is HARD!!! That's amazing that you can do 60 minutes now! Kudos!!!
  • adamsonam
    Options
    That is amazing!! You look great!! Hope I will be able to post something like this one day. Very inspirational for me to see so THANK YOU for sharing
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
    Great loss & great pics!
    Congrats!
  • merlyngrey
    Options
    I thought you looked really young to be an Opa! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!