would it be pathetic if....

Options
krash999
krash999 Posts: 476 Member
i made a post on here asking if there are any single ladies from middle tennessee area, of if anyone knows any single ladies from middle tennessee?

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    no, but I'd like to place a wager on how long this thread lasts.......
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    uhhhh....no.

Of course not. hehe
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Awh that was kinda cute :laugh: I don't think so, but prepare for the "THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE" nazis.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    nope not pathetic...<----single but not from that area....

:flowerforyou:
  • krash999
    Options
    im betting no longer than 5 minutes.... :laugh: then it would be my first to get deleted..
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Lol. I live in Middle Tennessee, can I play matchmaker for you
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    im betting no longer than 5 minutes.... :laugh: then it would be my first to get deleted..
    Hey, everybody has a dream. :wink:
  • krash999
    Options
    Awh that was kinda cute :laugh: I don't think so, but prepare for the "THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE" nazis.

i am asking a hypothetical question. :laugh: :laugh: i mean it is not like i am asking if there is anyone from this area here.... :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I've followed your posts a bit :) You're a gem and will absolutely meet the right lady :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

then you would officially join the "cool clique" crowd. I keed. You're already cool in my book. :smile:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Given the climate on the boards lately...more like dangerous.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    i made a post on here asking if there are any single ladies from middle tennessee area, of if anyone knows any single ladies from middle tennessee?

Not pathetic at all! :flowerforyou:
  • krash999
    Options

then you would officially join the "cool clique" crowd. I keed. You're already cool in my book. :smile:

that is all i need.. i now know i am cool in bry's book..... i feel so much better now. :wink:
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    OMG it's been more than five minutes.....

Good luck in your search. :happy:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

I had a post deleted earlier today, does that mean I'm in?!

Yessss. lmao
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Dammit! I've never had a thread pulled! Is that what you have to do to be cool around here?
  • krash999
    Options
    OMG it's been more than five minutes.....

Good luck in your search. :happy:

aww man.... i guess im not gonna win the pool....
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    i USED to live in middle TN . . . where are you?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    On a side note... to the OP... You are a good looking guy! Somebody's going to snatch you up in about a minute! :wink:
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

Dammit! I've never had a thread pulled! Is that what you have to do to be cool around here?

Make a thread that says "My favorite position. probably be pulled in 5 minutes