Allow Myself to Introduce...Myself

K2T4e2n6
K2T4e2n6 Posts: 50
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Been on here about a month (turns out I've been signed up since Sep 2008 but I haven't really posted until recently). Just decided to start taking it seriously and realizing my goal of being 40lbs lighter by the end of the year.* Updated my profile. Added some pictures and my first blog entry. My goal on myfitnesspal.com is to write every day and post a weigh in on each Monday and Friday. Nice to meet everyone and good luck!

*This may seem lazy but I'm trying to realize individuals goals: running a 5k, being active each day etc rather than just working towards a number. I assume it will happen faster than a year but I didn't want to psyche myself out.

Replies

• Been on here about a month (turns out I've been signed up since Sep 2008 but I haven't really posted until recently). Just decided to start taking it seriously and realizing my goal of being 40lbs lighter by the end of the year.* Updated my profile. Added some pictures and my first blog entry. My goal on myfitnesspal.com is to write every day and post a weigh in on each Monday and Friday. Nice to meet everyone and good luck!

*This may seem lazy but I'm trying to realize individuals goals: running a 5k, being active each day etc rather than just working towards a number. I assume it will happen faster than a year but I didn't want to psyche myself out.
  • Welcome and good luck :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,334 Member
    This may seem lazy but I'm trying to realize individuals goals: running a 5k, being active each day etc rather than just working towards a number. I assume it will happen faster than a year but I didn't want to psyche myself out.

I found that once I 'accidentally' drowned my scale - seriously, the pitcher FELL off the counter :devil: - anyway, once that happened I never worried about weighing-in again. For me, I wanted to look in the mirror and be able to be happy with what I saw. Litlle things all add up. The daily activity and trying to make healthier food choices will serve you well you entire life! Great attitude. Welcome: I hope to see you again!

~Cheryl
This discussion has been closed.