Exercise!!

Options
What exercises do you use daily, weekly, etc! Seems like all I do is walk on the treadmill and I want to switch it up!! Please tell me the reps, what it is, etc! Thanks! :)

Replies

• angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    i love the elliptical trainer on the interval setting..usually do an hour when I do that..
    I take a lot of classes too, ever tried Zumba?
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like to do Dance Central on Kinect as a warm up, Kinect Zumba, Elliptical, Situps, Push ups

I also plan to use
    Exercise Videos (Insanity, p90x, pilates)
    Yoga (Hot Yoga is amazing)
    Biking
    Running Outdoors
    Swimming
    Boxing...etc

The possibilities are endless. Some get you out of the house and others you can do in the comfort of your home.
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Zumba for sure is great!! Also if you have netflix there are tons of streaming videos you can watch from yoga, pilates, dance, cardio etc. If you get dvd's you can get many others to do. I will do chest press, tricep pull-push, lat pulls and stuff on the weight machine at my apt. gym. good luck!!
  • finchase
    Options
    I love the elliptical trainer. When I first started, I could only do a couple of minutes at a stretch, now I've worked up to nearly an hour. My trainer also recommended the stationary bike but it bothers my knee so I don't do much of that. And don't underestimate the power of that treadmill walking! Walking's one of the best things you can do for yourself.
  • sc1234
    sc1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thx for the Netflix idea! I've never looked for exercise videos there.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    And look for fun ways to exercise, too. I love to get out dancing with my husband. Rock n roll 50s-style is a great workout! As I am getting fitter I am also doing line (group) dances between our dances just to keep my heart rate pumping.
  • pollypocket27
    Options
    thanks for all the great ideas!! i plan to try them all out!