74 pounds lost and 8 to go !!! Yes You Can do it too !

Options
February 6th till today 74 lbs. gone, and calories in calories out is the best way to go. Myfitnesspal is the greatest as I set my goals in September when I was past the half way point and it guided me towards the finish line ( 8 more to go ). Started back in February on my own at 258 lbs with 44" waist. Now I am at 184 and 32" waist. Staying with this for maintaining a balanced diet will make keeping it off really easy. I have much more energy and feet and knees don't ache anymore. Remember stick to it and "YES YOU CAN" Get a pedometer and do 10,000 to 15,000 steps a day and you will see results really a lot quicker and feel much better too.

Replies

• Sopholis
    Options
    February 6th till today 74 lbs. gone, and calories in calories out is the best way to go. Myfitnesspal is the greatest as I set my goals in September when I was past the half way point and it guided me towards the finish line ( 8 more to go ). Started back in February on my own at 258 lbs with 44" waist. Now I am at 184 and 32" waist. Staying with this for maintaining a balanced diet will make keeping it off really easy. I have much more energy and feet and knees don't ache anymore. Remember stick to it and "YES YOU CAN" Get a pedometer and do 10,000 to 15,000 steps a day and you will see results really a lot quicker and feel much better too.
  • msvallon
    msvallon Posts: 35 Member
    Options

CONGRATS!!!! You are truly an inspiration to me. I would like to lose 100 pounds and seeing you so close to your goal is incouraging. I agree this website it TRULY a lifesaver!
  • michelleisfit
    michelleisfit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    woot! I have similar stats. March 2008 I was 224 (I'm almost 5'8) and today I weigh in at 156 (86lbs gone) and have another 11lbs to go to reach my goal weight. Keep up the great work!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you. Good luck with those last few pounds you are so close.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you!:drinker: Such an inspiration to me....:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! That is awesome! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • TanyaH
    TanyaH Posts: 23
    Options
    Thank you for posting that. I feel so overwhelmed most of the time... this is what I need to see. :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Great job guys on your weight loss. I am so proud of you guys. I am going to get a pedometer to count my steps. How do you get to 10 000 steps do you go for a walk or you just move more. Does that also include your exercise steps? Congrats!!!!
  • loomoyer
    Options
    What an inspiration to a newby! Hopefully by this time next year (or sooner), I'll be able to say I hit my goal weight of 150 pounds (down 30 from where I am today). I live where there is snow/ice - how would you suggest I get in the amount of steps you do?
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job I am hoping to be 39 lbs lighter by next year an i think that is a task for me. I do not loose weight easily. :sad: However i am determined to get it done.
  • nadene04
    nadene04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is great to hear and such an inspiration. I hink this site is great and hopefully, I can reach my goal.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That is so great, I can't wait until the day that I have lost 74 pounds, way to go, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!