I am Back...and new at the same time

Options
I have been using this APP on and off for several months but I just today updated my post and decided to actually start posting and participating. I have lost 18lbs since April and I should have lost more but I have been on and off with my eating habits and exercise. I am really trying to get serious. I enjoyed an hour of zumba today. I havent really eaten much today though. Stress tends to rob me of my appetite. I am working on that too. Hope to get some helpful feedback and advise as well as encouragement. Hope I can in turn inspire others as well. Good Luck to all.

Replies

• kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!!
  • Welcome Back! I am getting on track myself and am looking forward to doing it with support. Congrats on the 18 lbs! That's a big accomplishment... I am struggling with 1 lb right now... I have been working out and eating well for a while now, but the scale won't budge... I am going to remeasure tomorrow to c if I have lost any inches... Also, I am starting to eat clean tomorrow... I have about 50 lbs to lose... Add me as a friend and we can conquer the bulge together!

“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” Gandhi