Turbo Fire Buddies wanted <3

Options
I just started it today. I love kickboxing type work outs, like piloxing is one of my favorites.
I'm not following the diet thing, I have my own that works for me, I will just be upping my calories a little big, probably with some bigger breakfasts and adding a few more healthy calories.
I think it might take me a couple of times to get the choreography down :/ but I like it.
I don't have the bands yet, would you guys say they are easy or medium resistance? I'm going to get some this week.
Just wanted to get some buddies who are starting or just started recently to keep each other motivated :)

Replies

• jcannon15
    Options
    i restarted turbo fire three days ago, i'm not following the diet either, i'd suggest med resistance thats what i used and it was perfect for me.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday, I haven't sorted out my resistance bands yet either...not sure! Have sent a friend request to you both!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2. I wore my piloxing gloves to get extra burn. I think I'll wear them more often for turbo kick. I'm thinking about doing a piloxing video on wednesdays (off day) for some extra burning and toning.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me. I would love to have a TF buddy. I'm currently following the HIIT-3 schedule.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme... I don't follow the diet either! Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I went to burlington coat factory and got some bands cheap :) $6 for the big one and $8 for the pilates one
  • littleone12484
    littleone12484 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im doing turbo fire and chalean extreme and sometimes p90x and would love some buddies to help keep me on track, I've done the sculpt video a few times and I'd say they are medium resistance, but during a few of the moves chalene shows different ways to have more or less resistance!!

Trust me the moves will get easier, at first I did the video, made it about 5 minutes before getting frustrated and turning it off. It collected dust for months before I finally decided to commit and did the new to class option to learn, and now I'm addicted!!!
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 6th week of CLX and will be adding in TF tomorrow...will be following a hybrid schedule that I found online. I tested out Fire 30 yesterday and HIIT 15 this morning...I caught on pretty quickly, but I have done Turbo Jam in the past. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like. Take care.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Feel free to friend me as well! I did Turbofire last year when it first came out and I lost 15 pounds. I have since purchased the advanced dvds and now I am doing Turbofire again for another round along with the advanced dvds. I will be doing the 20 week schedule. Its an amazing program you will love it! Go at your own pace and you will see results. Don't forget to track your measurements so you can shock yourself! :)
  • Ljmcbryde
    Ljmcbryde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also doing the TurboFire/Chalean Extreme Hybrid with some running (C25K) thrown in there as well. I am just starting my second week of the 20 week hybrid schedule. Loving it so far!! Feel free to add me too!
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did the hybrid for a little while earlier this year but I didn't finish it. I liked just doing Turbofire by itself better. I am doing the Turbofire 5 day Inferno plan this week and its a beast!!! I can't wait to share my results with you all. It really does work. I lost 6 pounds when I did it last year not sure if I will see that this time since I just did the 3 day Shakeology Cleanse and lost 5 pounds last week. My main goal was to keep off what I lost during the cleanse and so far its working. I finish the 5 day plan on Saturday so I will weigh in again then.