Tired of trying to do this alone

Sofistikatedlady
Sofistikatedlady Posts: 1
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I am 27 years old had a little one who is now 3 and I can't blame the weight from her ( I only gained 15 lbs and weighed less after having her) I have always been fat. But definately certain exercises became painful after having to have an emergency c section. I am really trying to lose this weight I know I probly won't be sixe two or anything but I definately NEED and WANT to be smaller and healther than I am. I definately am open to suggestions , words of encouragement both giving and recieving :) and I just want THIS time to be the LAST time that I start a weight losss regime. Wish me luck and I wish all of you the same

Replies

• Sheeshy
    Sheeshy Posts: 133
    Hey!! I know how you feel! I was in way better shape and actually weighed about 25 pounds less after having my baby 4 years ago! Soooo frustrating! But... I'm on my way back down again - this site helps A LOT! Add friends to keep you accountable, and log your food even on your bad days just to keep you in the habit. You can do this, so can I. :)
  • sherrykygar
    sherrykygar Posts: 4 Member
    I understand what your saying!! I am new to this site too. I love the info and how easy it is to use. I am trying to get some friends to join so we can help encourage each other and exercise together. Best of luck to you too!! Thanks Girl, Keep on!!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    You have a family here!!! You are not alone. I had three sections and another surgery. I have lost over 70 pounds and work out,but still hate my stomach. Im here any time you need someone:happy:
  • CPrincipeDeSA
    CPrincipeDeSA Posts: 27 Member
    Food for Thought: It's not a "Weight Loss Regime" . It's a "Life Style Change". Make it so and it will remain.
  • AmyPearshape
    AmyPearshape Posts: 69 Member
    You can do it. Logging all your food, staying near your calorie goal and gradually increasing exercise, has been successful for me, and many here. You can start with lots of walking, and then try other things. Don't worry if the weight comes off slowly. As long you continue to lose weight and not gain, you will be building a healthier lifestyle. You aren't alone! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.