2. day and my body is not cooperating !

Options
It's only my 2nd. day in this weightloss game, and my body is reacting to the lack of sugar. I have the biggest headache i think i've ever had :explode:

- but i'll stick to it. At some point it will be over and i'¨ll stil be here - eating healthy and working out.

I've not stepped on the scale yet, but the number will show on friday. I hope to have lost 2 pounds this week.

Wanning:wink:

Replies

• Mette
    Mette Posts: 29
    Options
    It's only my 2nd. day in this weightloss game, and my body is reacting to the lack of sugar. I have the biggest headache i think i've ever had :explode:

- but i'll stick to it. At some point it will be over and i'¨ll stil be here - eating healthy and working out.

I've not stepped on the scale yet, but the number will show on friday. I hope to have lost 2 pounds this week.

Wanning:wink:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of that! that sucks! :grumble: good luck!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I never had that headache problem, but I think I have heard of it, when members stop drinking tons of soda that they always drank. I guess I'd just suggest taking some ibuprofen for it, watch your numbers, get in some exercise, and drink LOTS AND LOTS of water.
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Try drinking a little more water. Sometimes it can help to flush out your system a little faster. Also doing something in which you sweat a lot helps me when I got through the "withdrawals".
  • Mette
    Mette Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanx guys !:smile:

Just drank 3 glasses of water and it helped a little - hope my trip to the gym after work can do the rest.

Wanning :smile:
  • jdlove
    jdlove Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If your sugar was consumed in pop you could be experiencing withdrawal from caffeine. You might want to have a sugar free pop and gradually wean yourself. Good Luck
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I agree...I thought I was crashing from sugar but it was the caffeine. I would let myself open one can, but I would share it with hubby or the kids. So I'd get my fix, but not drink a whole can. Eventually I didn't even need that.
    Yesterday we ran out of water at work and I drank a pepsi. It tasted horrible! I was so relieved because I thought I was gonna fall off the wagon. Took me all day to drink it, one sip at a time.