deb the swimmer in Thailand is baaaaack!

deb_ge
deb_ge Posts: 87 Member
:laugh:

Well, I have faced my worst fears and my sad, sorry self and decided to climb back on the wagon. This website is the best there is, I got more support and great ideas than I had ever had before.

Due to travel and crazy life schedule, i fell away from a very strict schedule that had helped me to chisel off 35 pounds of the 140 that I needed to lose. I have gained about 12 back, but still look better than when I started in 2007. So, now I must begin again.

HEEEEERRREEE IIIIII GOOOOOO! SPLASH!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• deb_ge
    deb_ge Posts: 87 Member
    :laugh:

Well, I have faced my worst fears and my sad, sorry self and decided to climb back on the wagon. This website is the best there is, I got more support and great ideas than I had ever had before.

Due to travel and crazy life schedule, i fell away from a very strict schedule that had helped me to chisel off 35 pounds of the 140 that I needed to lose. I have gained about 12 back, but still look better than when I started in 2007. So, now I must begin again.

HEEEEERRREEE IIIIII GOOOOOO! SPLASH!!!:bigsmile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    ththexpression.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    DEB!!!!! I missed you! Are you still in Thailand? I got SCUBA certified for Open Water while you were gone. I hear Thailand is THE SCUBA spot. Especially since I'm in frigid-water Seattle.

I did my swim with the wild dolphins in the Bahamas in May, too. It was amazing! Check out my profile.

Get in that pool, woman! And welcome back. Ok, it's 3:53 AM here. I have to go to bed. This site is killing me today.......

:flowerforyou: Cheryl