ChaLean Extreme~

Options
What does everyone think of this workout program? What weights or equipment do you need if any? What kind of pace is it? Is it as crazy fast as Insanity or slower? Thanks everyone for your feedback, I appreciate it :bigsmile:

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    watching as i am really intrested in this one
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ChaLEAN Extreme is definitely not a fast paced work out program. It's exactly opposite...it's slow and deliberate. She takes all the momentum out of strength training. When you order the program it will come with a lower body band and a resistance band...and really that's all you need. I did this program a while back and LOVED it. It's a great program for building lean muscle. Hope this helps!!
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Chalene Extreme is awesome. It is not fast paced like insanity but it is definitely not easy! It consists of 3 circuits, Burn, Push and Lean. The strength training circuits range from 30-45 minutes long. You burn a decent amount of calories and work up a sweat bc she has you use more than one muscle group at a time like lunges with a bicep curl. There are also 2 cardio days, one is a 45 burn intervals which is alternating 2 min of intense cardio and 2 min of light weight recovery, the second is 25 minutes of very intense cardio workout. There are 2 ab workouts, one is 10 min and the other is 15. There is also a bonus cardio turbo jam fat blaster workout that is 30 min long and a 20 min yoga. I finished the entire program a few months ago but continue to do her workouts in the lean phase and sub in workouts from P90 and zumba. I would def reccomend this workout! I love that it is a 5 day a week program and I can add a 6 day if I have time:-) Good Luck, I hope this helps!