Losing my mind in confusion

Options
Previous years I didn't do any exercise or anything beside sitting at my desk and eating whenever I could. Until this year, where I became motivated to do something which was the Kung fu that I decided to take up, I haven't gained or lost weight besides the last few days that I started giving up, but besides that I had not made any progress. I haven't logged anything on MFP for a while but I kept a steady diet until, as I said.. Recently.

What's wrong with me? What am I doing wrong...

Replies

• inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I don't think you will ever find out "what's wrong" until you log EVERYTHING.
  • cdelay2
    Options
    You may not be losing any pounds because you are actually gaining muscle from working out. This is a good thing. Keep up with the activity that you are doing and keep logging your food. In time you will see a difference. It can sometimes be a slow process, but keep up the good work...
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    not trying to be smart because god knows I am not an expert but I think you only get in return what you put into it. If you put alot into it and try real hard you will get results, but if you go at it half hearted your not going to see the results you want. Best wishes to you, weight is such a struggle!!!!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I don't think you will ever find out "what's wrong" until you log EVERYTHING.

Exactly. That is the whole point of logging your food.
  • jnknzxD
    jnknzxD Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just don't have the time to log the food though.. And sometimes the food I eat aren't even on there, and I don't know how to count the calories.

Weight is a massive problem for me especially when I don't have a lot of time due to Senior year as well.
    Money is also a problem and ... Motivation. I'd like to have an exercise partner but none of my friends would like to join me. I thought about applying for the biggest loser but the applications just closed 4 days ago and I didn't even know...