Starting Ripped in 30 on Sept 26, any takers?

MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
Wondered if anyone wanted to start a group for people doing Ripped in 30. I am finishing 30ds on Sept 24, was going to start Ripped on Sept 26. Let me know if any interest in a group?

Replies

• What is that?
  • What is ripped in 30?
  • MJ7910
    it is jillian michaels' exercise DVD. you can get it on amazon, only like 10 dollars.
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    I'm in ... Have it at home but never really looked at it seriously.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    I finished it in May but would love to join this group and give it another round!!
  • Hi,

Can you give me more details on this program.
  • jojospero
    jojospero Posts: 92 Member
    I'm on Day 2 of Ripped in 30. I also just finished the 30DS. Thinking maybe I should really step it up & move on to P90x... but I got spoiled with Jillian because the workouts are so quick! Anyone can fit them in! :smile:
  • MJ7910
    This is all the detail I have! sorry: http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Ripped-30/dp/B004CRR9IS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315920341&sr=8-1

i have never done it myself. i am not sure if you'll like it or not. but just wanted to get some people together who might be doing it.
  • MJ7910
    I'll come back in about 1-2 weeks to check this post. Then whoever wants to i will see if you're still in
  • Yes I want to do it I'm going to buy it this week :) so count me in.
  • I do these workouts a few times a week. They are great. Because I'm at the gym so much and only do home work outs sporatically I won't be doing a full 30-day challenge. Week 3 she really kicks it up. I find that doing week 1 or 2 with heavier weights a couple times a week are really good options when I miss the weights at the gym.
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    I'll come back in about 1-2 weeks to check this post. Then whoever wants to i will see if you're still in

I'm in!!!
  • Going to pick it up, thank you :)
  • I'm in! I realize I'm new.. but I am on day 26 of the Shred. This gives me time to continue doing level 2 and 3 every other day until the 26th, as well as order the dvd.
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    I'm in.